Design Principles for this site
- Standard html
- No fancy features of particular browsers,
strict html 3.2 on all pages. This is to ensure that it will work
is on the server.
- Small pages
- Use links between lots of relevant pages rather
than have a few very large pages.
- None, they usually reduce the ease by which the
text can be read.
- Very rarely set unless there is a good reason.
- Nearly all pictures are loaded as low quality
thumbnails, within each web page. These can be clicked
to load larger, higher quality pictures. Pictures published
elsewhere are rarely loaded here at full quality.
- Not too many, again to improve speed, we assume
you want the information.
- Cross References
- Lots, from nearly every page to all relevant
top level pages. From the AtoZ to major parts of
the site. A search engine to look for information.
- Other Links
- Checked periodically for relevance and existance.
Last updated on 28th of August 2001.
Back to Admin Index
Back to Blake's 7 Index